Thursday, August 26, 2010

Arts + Crafts: More on my "ballistic masks" project

New mask project. Sorry Iron Man
Working on some new mask projects; my latest idea is trying to fit some amber lenses to the eye holes to provide more protection (from darts and the harsh UV from..er..my..apartment lights). Nerf dart tag glasses are almost a perfect fit, but HO-LY @#$% they are ridiculously difficult to rip apart- I think they're better made than any pair of designer sunglasses I've ever encountered!

2 comments:

  1. hey pocket. im not sure if your still doing the ballistic mask thing, but i saw a pretty cool one on nerfs facebook page. its under shot of the week and there is a guy kneeling down in front of a bunch of clones. The paint job is really cool. Just thought I should let you know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anything to cover up that ugly mug of his!! Heyo!! :)

    ReplyDelete