Monday, August 23, 2010

Bruce the NERF arms dealer: Deploy CS-6 order

We've been hit by a lot of emails requesting a variety of different Nerf blasters, and it's come to Bruce's attention that it's too difficult for him to quote on shipping when it all depends on how many we order and locking in definite sales. So.. to make things easier, let's try it this way. In two weeks time, I'll be ordering a a box of 4x Nerf N-Strike Deploy CS-6's. Prices will be $63 AUS for a regular coloured Deploy, and $67.00 AUS for a clear one plus whatever it costs for me to ship it to you (unless you want to arrange to pick it up in Canberra, ACT) . E-mail me at urbantaggers@gel.com.au if you're interested.

If there is enough demand, I will order two boxes (that's 8x Deploys) but they're only going to be ordered in lots of 4. (I COULD get in a lot of 2 or 3 but the shipping costs will be higher and obviously affect the end price)

1 comment:

  1. In the good old USA I got a Deploy for $15. Everyone hates them for so,e reason, but it gets 25'-30' ranges. My first CS gun.

    ReplyDelete