Sunday, November 28, 2010

Sonic Series Vulcan EBF 25: Pic Spam:)

Vulcan EBF-25 Sonic Series: I can see your insides:)
The Sonic Series is merely an aesthetic reshell of some of Nerf's existing N-Strike blaster range. We don't know why 'sonic' constitutes translucent green, and I was a lil' dubious in the first place at Nerf's colour choice, but I HAVE to admit.. they look amazing, both in photos and in person. Beauty IS in the eye of the beholder though, and I'm sure they're not for everyone but for those of you who've written to us for more pics of the mighty Vulcan EBF-25.. here you go:)




Green translucent goodness
Oooh. cogs inside the stand!

3 comments:

  1. I really like the look of the ammo box in translucent green.

    Off topic: I do hope Hasbro releases the red series in Aus. RED ALPHA TROOPER! Gosh... I love the red and black colour scheme and I really do hope they turn the AT red =P (but then the clear raider stock I just bought would be stupid and I'd need a red shotblast stock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a few mentions of the Red series of blasters lately. Are there rumors Nerf is bringing those back? I'm pretty bummed I never picked up the Red series when they first released. I told myself, "Eh, it's just a paint job. I could always repaint the regular versions myself if I want a new look that bad." But alas, it's just not quite the same.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have one of those

    ReplyDelete