Saturday, April 9, 2011

Speedload 6: still time to enter and win!

Write a caption, make it original, win over the judges, win the speedload 6. Simple:)
Aussie Nerfers, we're keeping the competition open for the weekend to allow you one last chance to enter to win! You need to have Facebook and like our page, mainly so we can identify who's entry goes with who's (it's hard to validate entries on here, anyone could say "that was me!") and just caption the above image.  

Most original entry that appeals to our judges will win our Speedload 6!!  The entries so far have been awesome.. it's gonna be a tough decision!

8 comments:

  1. o ya give it to me!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't get to poop this moring, WWWWWWWHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYY?

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHERE DO THESE KEEP COMIN' FROM!?!?!?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahhhhhh, thats feels goooood, keep it up,ahhhh, now my back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why so I always get killed first. It's not fair, shoot John first, anyone, just not me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!!! I can shoot darts out of my chest!

    ReplyDelete